HIROYA (hereinafter referred to as "we") considers the trust of our customers to be of the utmost importance, and always keeps in mind the following points and makes every possible effort to protect the important personal information of our customers.
1. Definition of personal information
The term "personal information" refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, as well as information that can be easily collated with other information to identify the specific individual.
2. Collection of personal information
We may collect your personal information when you purchase a product or make an inquiry.
When we collect personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of use and use legal and fair means. The personal information we collect is as follows
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Shipping information
- Transaction history and details of transactions with this shop
3. Use of personal information
The purposes for which we use the personal information we receive from our customers are as follows.
- Order confirmation and inquiry
- Confirmation and inquiry of product delivery arrangements
- Customer support for various inquiries, after-sales service, etc.
- Advertising, promotion, and sales promotion activities (We may send information on products, services, exhibitions, and various events by e-mail, direct mail, etc. only to customers who have given their consent.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties without your permission, except in the following cases.
- If you have given your consent to the disclosure or sharing of information.
- When disclosure is requested by a court, police, or other public institution based on legal procedures.
- When it is judged to be detrimental to a third party.
5. Secure management of personal information
In addition to the rational, organizational, physical, human, and technical measures taken by service providers to ensure the safe management of personal information received from customers, we strive to prevent the risk of unauthorized access to personal data, as well as the loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information, through appropriate handling in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
6. Correction or deletion of personal information
If you wish to correct or delete your personal information, please contact us using the contact information below. If you are a registered member, you can also correct your personal information from the login screen.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change the settings in your browser.
※A cookie is a piece of information that is sent from a server computer to your browser and stored on your computer's hard disk.
8. Use of SSL
For security purposes, when entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent such information from being intercepted, interfered with, or altered.
※SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data tampering, making it possible to send and receive information more securely.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about your personal information, or if you would like to disclose, correct, add, or delete any personal information that applies to you, please contact the following