Terms of service
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 [Definitions].
- Terms and Conditions
- Store Terms of Service
- Operators of online shops established using this service.
- this service
- Mail order services provided by us through the Internet
Article 2 [Application of this Agreement].
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this service provided by us via the Internet. Users are deemed to have agreed to the terms of this agreement at the time they begin using the service.
Article 3 [Changes to this Agreement].
Chapter 2: Buying Products
Article 4 [Purchase of Products].
- Users may purchase products from us using this service.
- If a user wishes to purchase a product, the user shall apply for the purchase of the product in accordance with the procedures separately stipulated by us.
- When the user clicks the "Order" button after confirming the delivery address, order details, and other information entered and registered by the user, and when an e-mail from us confirming the order details reaches the user, a sales contract for the product in question shall be concluded between the user and us.
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate behavior regarding the use of this service, we may cancel the purchase agreement, terminate it, or take other appropriate measures.
- Minor users may not use this service to purchase products without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
Article 5 [Change of Registered Information].
Purchasers shall promptly notify us of any change in all or part of the name, address, or other information that they have provided to us at the time of purchase. Even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been processed prior to the change shall be processed based on the information before the change was registered.
Article 6 [Payment Method].
- The amount you pay for an item is the total of the selling price of the item as displayed on the site, plus consumption tax (Japan only), shipping and handling charges.
- Payment for products purchased through this service shall be limited to payment by credit card in the name of the purchaser, bank transfer, cash on delivery, or other payment methods specified by us.
- Payment by credit card shall be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of a separate agreement between the purchaser and the credit card company. If any dispute arises between the purchaser and the credit card company in connection with the use of the credit card, the purchaser and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving the dispute.
- In the case of a payment method specified in the Service and a separate agreement (including, but not limited to, agreement to the terms and conditions of the payment method) is made between the purchaser and the payment company that owns the payment method, the purchaser shall follow the terms and conditions of the separate agreement with the payment company. In this case, the purchaser shall comply with the terms and conditions of the separate agreement with the payment company. If any dispute arises between the purchaser and the settlement company in relation to the payment method, the purchaser shall be responsible for resolving the dispute between the purchaser and the settlement company.
Article 7 [Return of Products].
We shall handle returns of products from purchasers in accordance with the "Cancellation, Return, and Exchange Policy" in the "Notation on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law" posted on the website.
Chapter 3: Handling of Personal Information
Article 8 [Handling of Personal Information].
Chapter 4: Responsibilities in Use
Article 9 [Prohibited Matters].
The following acts are prohibited for users or purchasers when using this service.
- Actions that cause or may cause trouble, disadvantage, or damage to other users, third parties, or us.
- Any action that infringes or may infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, patents, other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, moral rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other rights of a third party or us.
- Actions that are or may be offensive to public order and morals and other actions that violate laws and regulations.
- Use of content obtained through this service by users or purchasers outside the scope of private use.
- Duplicating, selling, publishing, distributing, or disclosing content obtained through this service via other users or third parties other than other users, and similar acts.
- Interference with the operation of this service or other services provided by us
- Any action that we reasonably judge to be inappropriate, such as damaging or destroying our credibility.
- Any other actions that we deem inappropriate.
Chapter 5: Disclaimers
Article 10 [Disclaimer].
- We will not be liable for any damages caused to third parties as a result of users' or purchasers' violation of these terms and conditions.
- We do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, or any other aspect of the contents of this service or the information that users or purchasers may obtain through this service.
- In the event that the purchaser fails or refuses to receive the product, is unable to receive the product due to a prolonged absence, has an unknown delivery address, or is otherwise unable to receive the product for reasons beyond the purchaser's control, the Company shall fulfill its obligation to deliver the product by contacting the contact information registered by the purchaser and bringing or delivering the product to the delivery address specified at the time of purchase, and shall be released from such obligation.
Chapter 6: Miscellaneous Provisions
Article 11 [Copyright, Intellectual Property Rights].
The content provided through the service shall belong exclusively to us or to a third party who has legitimate rights. In the event that a problem arises between a user or purchaser and a third party in violation of the provisions of this article, such user or purchaser shall resolve such problem at its own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any damage, loss, or disadvantage to us.
Article 12 [Governing Law].
Article 13 [Consultation and Court of Jurisdiction].
In the event that any question arises regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions or any matter not stipulated in these terms and conditions, we and the user or purchaser shall promptly resolve the matter through consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith. It is agreed in advance that the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company shall be the exclusive court of first instance for all disputes related to this Agreement.